DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 14, 2014

RV Chickies

Hello DeNami friends! It’s Deb here and today I have a quick and easy card to share with you using only two stamps: RV chickies and Make Way! It's Your Day!
 

To create my card, I stamped RV chickies onto some grey cardstock. I selectively colored in the chickies and the wheels with my copics and then trimmed it out with scissors. The reason why I kept it gray is because my dear sister and her hubby recently purchased an RV, so I wanted it to look like “Miss Peggy” as much as possible. Then using some patterned paper from a digi paper pack, I placed my long rectangle nestability onto half of the sheet. I ran it through my cuttlebug and then trimmed out the border around it. Then I took my frame attached it to the card front with foam adhesive. I stamped Make way! It's Your Day! in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins with Crystal Laquer. Lastly, I added my RV chickies using foam adhesive as well.

That is all for me today. I hope you have had the chance to visit the blogs participating in the Buttons and Bows blog hop. If not, there is still time to comment and see everyone’s fabulous creations.


6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute cute!

Unknown said...

I love cartoon style animals doing human activities. The chickies are adorable on the RV.

crazymom said...

Super cute! Looks like my family in our RV on vacation! Hehehehe!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable Deb, love the playful stripes!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Soooo ADORABLE, Deb!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Cute as can be!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive