DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Funny Chickies Everyday Card

Hi Friends,

Valerie created a really cute card that will tickle you. The color and creativity makes this a unique card.

I love how you can dress up the chickies in all kinds of fun clothes and accessories. The accessories are not even limited to chickies, but you can dress up your favorite DeNami critter.

Here's how she did it:

Hello Crafters! I have 2 hilarious little Chickies from
 DeNami Design for you today!
I created these two using the new Build-a-Chickie clear stamp set. It's such a fun set; you can build ALL KINDS of silly little craetures! The sentiment is the new Looking Forward to Seeing You stamp

Build-A-Chickie Clear Stamp Set - DeNami Design


I added color to the card with Distress Ink pads; I rubbed the ink pads on my craft sheet, spritzed them with water, and dabbed my watercolor paper into the pool of colors. The dies I used to cut the papers are Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Rectangle dies, Lawn Fawn's Stiched Borders dies, and MFT's Pierced Circles dies



The pretty ribbon comes from this Pretty Pink Posh Individual Twine Spools collection. The images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on X-Press IT Blending Card paper, and colored with Copic Sketch markers.



I hope you get this set; it's hilarious to play with!
Have a great day, and Happy Crafting!

http://valbydesign.com

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This card is so totally happy and fun!!! Love it, Valerie!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive