DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 30, 2015

Festive Christmas Tree Card

Hi Friends,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The end of Thanksgiving seems to mark the Christmas season upon us.
I love Christmas! My favorite part is all the fun and festivities. I like to make time for the simple things such as enjoying activities and making some homespun gifts and cards. I try not to make my cards too complicated so that I can enjoy the process and not stress get the better of me.

Today, DT Lisa created a lovely yet simple card that you can easily create and still have time for the fun of the season. You can change out the colors to suit your preferences such as making it a winter blue with silver accents, or monochromatic in black, grey and white. How about a pastel version? It doesn't take  too much to make this all your own.

Hopefully, this will inspire you to begin making your cards.

~~~~~
Hi there, DeNami Design friends! It’s Lisa P. Today I’m sharing a Christmas card that features the recently released CL-E196 Small Winter Star Tree. I love this darling little image, and it pairs up so perfectly with the whimsical fonts of DeNami Design’s holiday sentiment stamps!




To start, I die-cut two stitched rectangles from white cardstock. Then, I die-cut the bottom of one of the rectangles with one of the borders from PPPD04 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1. This became my snowy hillside to “ground” my tree. I lined up the snowy hillside with the other stitched rectangle and made a small mark with a pencil, so I would know where to stamp the tree image. I stamped the tree image, colored it with markers and added some sparkle with a glitter pen. I then adhered the snowy hillside with foam squares and layered this panel up with a stitched rectangle die-cut from patterned paper and a blank white card that was also die-cut with stitching detail.

The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink onto a die-cut vellum banner, heat embossed with gold embossing powder, and attached to my focal panel with a strip of vellum adhesive. To finish, I added a few gold sequins.

Here’s a closer look:



I hope you like my card for today!

Have you started making your holiday cards yet?

Thanks for visiting!

DeNami Design Supplies:
Cardstock: PC21 White Cards

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Gold Embossing Powder, Markers, Glitter Pen, Dies, Patterned Paper, Gold Sequins, Adhesive 


1 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Lisa, love the gold accents!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive