DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Monster All Occasion Card

Hi Friends,

I love happy cards! Getting them in the mail is in a whole category all by itself. Since I rarely get hand written mail anymore, they are all the more cherished and are so appreciated. It is even more surprising when it is not for any special occasion, but a "just because" card.

Being a card maker, we have a special opportunity to spread so much love and encouragement through the mail. The card that DT Val made is so happy and cheery that it is sure to brighten up even the cloudiest of days. I love these little guys because they are always smiling and ready to have some fun!

Read about how Val created this little lovely:
~~~~~~

Hello Crafters! How about a cheerful one for DeNami Design today?!
I pulled out several DeNami Design stamps for this one:

The Mini Monster and the Circle Scallop are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto decorative paper, and colored with Copics. I added 4mm & 6mm sequins and accents. 


For the base, I rubbed a mustard colored ink on white paper with my blending tool, then stamped all the images on top with the same ink. Then I added white dots. The final touch was adding a little brushed shimmer. 


Hope you like, have a wonderful day, and Happy Crafting!

Valerie W.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive