DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Treat Bag

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hi Friends,

Thanksgiving is a great time to show your gratitude and give little gifts to show that appreciation. On Monday, Lisa shared how to create a simple but cute gift card holder. Today, she creates a cute treat bag. It can be given as a gift before Thanksgiving, or can be given to your guests on Thanksgiving as a party favor.

Imagine filling it with a decorated sugar cookie, a pumpkin scone with an orange glaze, or store-bought ginger snap cookies or as simple as some candy corn. It's not hard to make it look adorable.

Here's what Lisa did:
~~~
Hi there! It’s Lisa P. Today I’m sharing a little glassine treat bag that I decorated for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.



I absolutely LOVE this adorable turkey stamp and the whimsical font of the sentiment!

I die-cut two PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags – one from rustic white cardstock and one from patterned paper. I stamped the D125 Turkey image onto the tag and colored him with markers. I die-cut a banner from gray cardstock, stamped the sentiment onto it and adhered it below the turkey. I layered my tags with a doily and clipped them all together with a clothespin that I dressed up with a twine bow. Now it’s ready to be attached to a glassine bag full of seasonal goodies!

Here’s a closer look:



I hope you like my project for today and feel inspired to get inky!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

DeNami Design Supplies:
Stamps: D125 Turkey, F165 Happy Thanksgiving
Ink: TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Dies: PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Dies

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Markers, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Dies, Twine, Clothespin, Adhesive, Glassine Bag

http://bellalistona.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive