DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine Shaker Card



Hello DeNami Friends! 

Today I wanted to show you these tiny shaker cards that you could give to loved ones on Valentine's Day. I think the little owl holding a flower is just perfect for a Valentine's themed card.





First of all I die cut a little piece of mix media paper. I then applied a coralline ink with a blending tool trying to let it fade at the top of the panel. To give it a little bit more interest, I splashed some water droplets on the ink and dabbed it away shortly after. Then I die cut a circle that was large enough for the little owl. To create a shaker card, I adhered some acetate behind the circle window as well as enough foam tape to create the needed space for the shaker material.  




Then I stamped the owl on white card stock with black ink and colored it in with alcohol markers. To finish off the card I used super tiny coralline star sequins and filled up the shaker card. 


DeNami Supplies:
C122 Owl With Flower


http://some-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE these adorable mini shaker cards, Jeanin!!! Fabulous work!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive