DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week of Coffee/Tea and Donuts Day 2

Hello DeNami Friends!

This week is coffee and donut themed and I have to be honest, I don’t like coffee so it was hard for me to get inspired. I looked on Pinterest and other blogs for inspiration and nothing was striking me. I was starting to panic! What should I make?! What will I do?! I talked with Nami and she gave me a few ideas to get my creative juices flowing. Thanks, Nami! I went through my previous projects and decided to remake a previous card but make it for coffee lovers. So here you go you crazy coffee lovers, this is just for you!

This is the original card:




This is the card remade for coffee lovers:








The card that I remade is the from the Same Card Three Ways post. Instead of using the Dot Border from the Retro Border set, I decided to use the Mini Coffee Cup stamp. I used a teal and brown dye ink for the stripes in card. Also, I replaced the balloon with the coffee cup but I kept the Happy Birthday script. The coffee cup was colored with Copic markers and I kept it simple by not doing any shading. 

I hope that you enjoyed today's project. Until next time!

DeNami Supplies:



  

2 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Ohhh your card is super cute! Love that mini cup :D

Lisa Petrella said...

Super fun!!! Love this design!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive