DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 21, 2016

Gift Tag ideas- Day 1

Hello, DeNami Design Friends!

It’s Lisa P. Today I’m sharing some gift tags that I created to dress up a couple of little packages I put together for my neighbor friends who are competing in a duathlon.





Since Donna will be doing the running, I stamped her tag with the NEW CL-C119 Running Owl. I layered it with a second tag die-cut from patterned paper that coordinates well with the Raspberry Energy Chews (Skratch Labs) that I put inside the glassine bag.




And since Luke will be doing the cycling, I stamped his tag with the NEW CL-C113 Bicycle Owl. I also layered his tag with a second tag die-cut from patterned paper that coordinates well with the Orange Energy Chews that I put inside the glassine bag.





I had so much fun putting these together! I hope my friends get a kick out of them, and I hope they do well in their race!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

DeNami Design Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Copic Markers, Glitter Pen, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Baker’s Twine, Energy Chews, Glassine Bag

http://bellalistona.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are all so Cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute little goodie bags/tags for your friends!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive