DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Guest Blogger- Daniela Dobson "Flower Owl Card"

Hello, it’s Daniela and I am back today with another card using DeNami Design stamps.

For this card I started by adding two strips of patterned paper to the top of the card. I tied ribbon over the seam and added a button with twine to the bow. The Owl With Flower is stamped once and then I created the mask to stamp the other three so they look like they are standing behind each other. I colored the owls with watercolor crayons. I stamped the sentiment under the owls in black ink. I added some circles with ink and a mask. 
Thanks so mush for stopping by today.
DeNami Supplies:
http://danieladobson.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is so sweet, Daniela!!! Love the little group of owls you created and the color combo and mix of patterns!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive