DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Monochromatic/neutral cards- Day 2 "Gold Dots"



Hi Everyone!

This week is all about neutral colors or monochromatic cards. I decided to go with a neutral color and use kraft paper. Neutral colors are great because the card can be specific or for anyone. I like kraft paper because you can make it as colorful or neutral as you want and still create a great card.

The base of my card is kraft paper. In my stash, I found some paper that is kraft with gold foil polka dots. I decided that this would be wonderful for this card and it helped me with designing the card. The next layer is another piece of kraft paper that I heat embossed with gold embossing powder because I don’t have any gold paper. For the top layer, I stamped the Elegant Floral Vine stamp and embossed it with the same gold embossing powder as the layer below. The sentiment that I used is the Small Happy Birthday and I heat embossed with white embossing powder. This card is a quick and simple card that you could easily change for other occasions. I hope that you enjoyed my project this week! Until next time!







DeNami Supplies:



http://elizabethgcreations.com

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive