Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Hello DeNami Friends!
Spring is finally here! Yeah! April showers are here and the flowers are starting to bloom, well if you don’t have deer like I do! Haha! For this week's project the theme is spring and I have been wanting to do a shaker card for a while now and I thought, "why not now?!" Not only is this card a shaker card but I also did watercolor for the card.
1) To make my card I created my watercolor panel first.
2) Next, I die cut it with a die that creates a frame and the main panel.
3) I stamped "happy birthday" in black and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
4) For the flowers and bugs, I used the Flower Patch and Bitty Bugs stamp sets.
5) I used a grey die ink so that it would be soft on the background.
6) Next, attach the acetate to the frame and then the foam adhesive.
7) After that, I attached the back panel to the card base and then placed my shaker bits on the back panel.
8) Last, I placed I attached the shaker window to the card base making sure that everything was lined up perfectly.
I hope that you like my project! Until next time!
- Blog Hop
- Card Kits
- Circle Stamps
- Fabulous 3 Spotlight
- Guest Designer
- Pop Up Cards
- Product Spotlight
- Sneak Peek
- Thank You
- Tropical Dreams
- Ways with Washi