DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week of Spring- Day 2

Hello DeNami Friends!

Spring is finally here! Yeah! April showers are here and the flowers are starting to bloom, well if you don’t have deer like I do! Haha! For this week's project the theme is spring and I have been wanting to do a shaker card for a while now and I thought, "why not now?!" Not only is this card a shaker card but I also did watercolor for the card.


1) To make my card I created my watercolor panel first. 
2) Next, I die cut it with a die that creates a frame and the main panel. 
3) I stamped "happy birthday" in black and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 
4) For the flowers and bugs, I used the Flower Patch and Bitty Bugs stamp sets. 
5) I used a grey die ink so that it would be soft on the background. 
6) Next, attach the acetate to the frame and then the foam adhesive. 
7) After that, I attached the back panel to the card base and then placed my shaker bits  on the back panel. 
8) Last, I placed I attached the shaker window to the card base making sure that everything was lined up perfectly. 

I hope that you like my project! Until next time!




DeNami Supplies:




0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive