DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Graduation Owl Card




Hi Everyone!

Graduation season is upon us and I was completely not prepared for it! This card is my favorite kind of card: fast and simple! I wanted to make a card that could be used for kids under high school because it is hard to find graduation cards for them.

To make this card, I found some cute pattern paper in my stash that I have had for a while. It came from paper pad that had papers for all the seasons of the year. I stamped the owl in black ink on white cardstock and colored him in with Copic markers. I stamped the dot circle border around the owl in yellow die ink and used a scalloped circle paper punch to cut him out. Next, I stamped Congratulations on white cardstock and trimmed it out with with scissors to have a flag end. Lastly, I adhered to an A2 card base. I used a tape runner for the the pattern paper panel and the sentiment. For the owl, I used foam tape to add a little dimension to the card. On the envelope, I stamped the owl in black ink. I hope that you enjoyed my card and I will be back next week with another card!






DeNami Supplies:




http://elizabethgcreations.com



0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive