DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Card Remake Inspiration



Hi Everyone!

Elizabeth here with another card for DeNami Design. For today's card I decided to use the same layout and main image stamp to create a get well card but using different technique. This will show you how you can take a card that you have made before and completely change the look by using a a different technique. The original card is from June 1, 2016 and was the Outdoor Adventures theme. When I made that card it was intended to be a friendship card. When I looked at the card I thought that it would be good get well card by changing the sentiment and I would do more stamping on this card.

This is the original card:




To create the new card I stamped the Medium Owl with Flower and Happy Sunshine with black ink on smooth white cardstock. Next, I colored in these images using Copic markers. Also, stamped the Under the Weather in black ink after I colored my owl and sun. Next, I grabbed 2 different green dye inks and used the grass stamp from the Flower Patch set to stamp the grass under the owl. I started with the darker green first and then filled in with the lighter green. The panel was cut out with a stitched rectangle die and then I trimmed down the cloud pattern paper with my paper trimmer. I adhered these to my card base using my tape runner. on the inside of the card, I stamped Get Well Soon in black ink and the Medium Owl with Flower in a grey dye ink. To add some sparkle to the card I coated the sun with a clear sparkle pen. It is hard to see in the pictures, but I promise that it’s there! I hope you enjoyed my remake of a card and that you get through your cards and think “how can I remake this card?” Until next time!











DeNami Supplies:



http://elizabethgcreations.com





0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive