DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 8, 2016

Monster Car Card- Guest Designer

Hi DeNami Friends,

Anika Lerche returns for a whimsical and fun card using the monster in car stamp. They are doing a little joy ride and sharing the joy here.

The card is simple, but the colors are exquisite. This card would be easy to make into a birthday or celebration card just by changing the sentiment and adding a bouquet of balloons to the car.

These little monsters are busy and have many fun activities. You can add to your collection to use for any and all occasions.

She will be returning next Friday for another card surprise. Be sure to check back.
Thanks for stopping by!




  • I took a piece of white cardstock and added some ink blending. I splattered some water on it to get the droplets effect and cut it it down a little bit more narrow than my card base.
  • For the image I chose to go for no line coloring: I stamped the image in a light ink and colored them with colored pencils. I adhered the monsters in the car with a action Whobbler to the card panel.
  • I adhered some patterned paper with black and white stripes to the card base and added the card panel.

http://annikarten.blogspot.de/

1 comments:

luvhymns said...

I love it..... cheery and playful and so much fun packed into that card!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive