DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Garden Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!


Elizabeth here with a pretty garden birthday card. I was inspired by all of the pink and metallic colors that I've been seeing lately. I thought that combining pink and rose gold would be really pretty and I love how it came out!









To create this card I hear embossed the Elegant Floral Circle in rose gold and used watercolor markers to color them in. Then I used a scalloped hole punch to punch it out. Next, I die cut some pink cardstock with a stitched rectangle die. I embossed a pattern using 3 of the stamps from the Ornamental Flowers set and embossed them in the same rose gold embossing powder. Also, I embossed Happy Birthday in black. Next, I adhered the pink panel to the card base and used foam tape to pop up the Elegant Floral Circle to give the card some dimension. This card would look great in lots of different colors so try it out and see what you come up with!


DeNami Supplies:

PF50 Ornamental Flowers stamp set


F216 Happy Birthday Script



1 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet card!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive