DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Glitter Christmas Holly


Hello there!

As I type this post, there is at least 7 inches of snow outside. It's been snowing like crazy here in Washington, something not very common for late November. We're hoping that it'll subside quickly- we would love to get orders out in a timely matter and work on production of the new collection! However, safety DOES come first for our employees, so we'll be back when the roads are safer. 

Today I have a card that we shared last year, but it's such a great one I had to share it again. How warm and inviting is this color combo? I love the Sage cardstock with the classic Hunter Green and Red colors! Did you notice the amazing colored glitters? Nami accomplished this look with the Crystal Lacquer and some of our glitters. Perfect for those who enjoy glitter!


I wanted to let you all know that we sent out an InTouch newsletter email yesterday. We are having a fun Black Friday sale that will definitely get you in the holiday spirit. If you haven't signed up yet, be sure to do so- we'll be sending out the emails to new subscribers later today!


Thanks so much for spending some time with us today. We'll see you again tomorrow!






Stamps: Sm. Poinsettia Blossom, Christmas Holly Vine, Holly Cluster, Med. Merry Christmas Circle,
Paper: White, Sage, Red, Hunter Green
Other: Crystal Lacquer, Gamma Green glitter, Ruby Red glitter, Sheer Red ribbon, Marvy 2½" scallop circle punch , Marvy 3" scallop circle punch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No, I haven't tried the glitters yet. Maybe one day I'll be able to get some.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Yes! And it's one of my favorite glitters to use.

Bonnie said...

sadly no. I have to stop buying craft supplies and therefore stop crafting for awhile. Maybe Santa will bring my husband and son a job and me a better one

AShu93 said...

I have some, but haven't had time to use it. I don't like the mess glitter makes.

I do love the way these look with the crystal laquer & it's some of my favorite looks on the sample boards.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive