DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 22, 2010

Pumpkin Chickies


Good morning!

I hope you all are off to a great start to your week. It's so hard to believe that on Thursday it's already going to be Thanksgiving! Time has truly flown this year.

Today I have a Thanksgiving card to share with you. I honestly can't help but smile when I look at this card- who could resist those adorable little chickies? I had so much fun putting this little card together. I first stamped the Mini Scallop Circle, then added the Pumpkin Chickie to the middles. To bring a little more color to the card, I stamped the Mini Starlet on the background. Love how this little stamp can bring so much to a card!

I'm excited to say that we have finalized the newest collection. Come this time next month, we will have announced our new DT and shortly after we'll be starting sneak peeks! If you thought this year was exciting on the blog, just wait to see what we have next year!


I thought I'd post a different kind of Question of the Day. We love hearing from YOU, our DeNami friends, so I thought I'd go a little personal today. Can't wait to see what you all have planned for this week!

I'm so glad that you stopped by the DeNami blog today. We'll see you tomorrow!







Stamps: Mini Starlet, Pumpkin Chickie, Mini Scallop Circle, Small Scallop Circle, Curly Garland Border
Paper: Cream, Brown Kraft, Chocolate Brown
Other: Quickie Glue Pen, Citrone glitter, Marvy 1" circle, Marvy 1½" scallop circle

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Going to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. All the kids and grandkids are there. My mother-in-law won't pass on the torch for any holiday until she can't do it anymore. She is in her mid-70's and loves having everyone over.

Pattie said...

My mom has passed the torch to me! I will have my family for dinner including my 91 year old grandfather who we are so thankful for every year!

AShu93 said...

I'm going to NYC to have dinner with my cousin who lives there & isn't coming home this year. And I'm very excited that we're going to see the Macy's parade!

Anonymous said...

I love the fall season: the football, the changing leaves, the chillier weather (of course I now live in Tampa, so it's not quite the same), the vine vegetables, the orchard fruits, the flurry of birds heading south (to here!!), warm beverages, clothes for hiking in the woods . . . aaaaahh

But I especially love Thanksgiving day. I'll be the one doing the cooking, and I find the Thanksgiving feast one of the easiest meals to prepare! Can't wait for turkey day ~ but in the meantime I'll get started with some pumpkin bread, sweet potato pie, pecan tarts, pear turnovers . . . : )

Beth said...

I just wanted to say how cute this Thanksgiving card is!! I love how you created your background and then showcased your chickies in scalloped circles ~ adorable!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive