Friday, February 25, 2011
Hello, DeNami friends!
Today it's time for Ayana's "Favorite Things" feature! We have had the privilege of having Ayana on the team for 10 months now. Each time she creates a DeNami card, I am blown away by her creativity and use of stamps! Her cards are usually filled with bright, happy colors, along with some fun accessories. (Her card on her blog today is NO exception)
Let's see Ayana's picks, shall we?
1) Filigree Centerpiece- When I look at the Filigree Centerpiece image, I simply think: “pure elegance”. I just adore the classiness and stylish design of this image. One of my favorite things to do is to stamp it down multiple times in order to create an elegant background for a card. However, it can still be used as a main focal point too. It really is such a beautiful design!
2) Teddy Bear- I absolutely adore this little bear for one single reason---> CUTENESS!!! He just makes me smile! I think he’s just so perfect for any baby cards or new arrivals, showers, etc. I used the “Teddy Bear” image once on some baby party favors, and it was just the perfect touch! You can color him in or even just paper-piece him together. One of the great things about this particular Teddy Bear image is the fact that it can be used for both a boy and/or a girl. There are no limitations when it comes to this adorable bear!
3) Large Winter Tree- I never realized just how many things one could create with just a single bare tree image. Immediately after the first time that I inked up the Large Winter Tree stamp, I figured out just how versatile this tree really was. In the past, I have transformed this tree into a “Rhinestone Tree”, an “Apple Tree”, and even a “Button Tree”. One can even add leaves to the tree using one of the various styles of leaves that DeNami also carries in a few of their Petit Fours collection. Depending on what leaf is used will determine what “season” the tree is appropriate for. I always love a stamp that can be used in more than one way! This Large Winter Tree image is definitely one of those kinds of stamps!
4) Boutique Buttons- Hands down, in comparison to many of the other stamp companies, DeNami has one of the most amazing assortments of buttons. They are offered in so many fabulous colors! My two favorite assortments are “Bubblegum” and “Espresso”. I just these boutique buttons and the variety in colors, shapes, textures, and sizes.
5) Polka Dot Background- I LOVE background stamps of all sorts. I also LOVE polka-dots of all sizes. That’s why I was beyond excited when I first saw this particular “Polka Dot Background” stamp. What more could I ask for? Two of my favorite things combined into one image!... Ahh, It was love at first sight! :)
Be sure to head over to Ayana's blog to see a card with some of her favorite products PLUS the way she stores her DeNami items!
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend. If you haven't already, be sure to check out the current DeNami challenge- we'd LOVE for you to join along in the fun!
Labels: Favorite Things
- Blog Hop
- Card Kits
- Circle Stamps
- Fabulous 3 Spotlight
- Guest Designer
- Pop Up Cards
- Product Spotlight
- Sneak Peek
- Thank You
- Tropical Dreams
- Ways with Washi