DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Theme Challenge #7- Fabulous 3 Spotlight

Hello again!

Well, dear DeNami friends, it's time to announce the Fabulous 3 Spotlight for the Theme Challenge #7. We had twenty-six stunning animal creations- it definitely was a hard decision for us. You all continue to blow us away with your creativity of our stamps!

And now, here are the three ladies in our spotlight:

 (Be sure to click the images to see the complete card!)

This time around, we had two very young crafters participate in this challenge. I just loved their ADORABLE creations, I had to share them with you all. It just warms my heart to see that we have people of all ages following our blog- it makes me so happy!


Our next official challenge starts next Monday, however, we'll have an opportunity for you to participate in a challenge AND have your creation seen by thousands of people in an upcoming DeNami InTouch newsletter. All the details will be available on the blog THIS Saturday!


I will see you all back here tomorrow for our next Product Spotlight! Have a great rest of your day! 
 

6 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Go Tina...Go Tina! That's my Twinkie!!!

Congrats to all the ladies!

Tina M said...

Ohh my gosh...I laughed so hard at Wendy I may or may not have snorted...that info is between me and the dog who was so startled he jumped up and looked around suspiciously...

Congrats to everyone and Ohh wow, I just don't know what to say about winning...I am so overwhelmed with happiness and am sure the giant grin on my face will last at least a full month!

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations to all the winners--I adored seeing all of your fantastic creations!

Samantha Mann said...

oh wow!! thank you so much!! how excited am i to be a runner up?!? it just made my day! all of the creations were so fab, i'm honored! and super high five to the honroable mention winners! stellar cards! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go everyone!! Thank you all for the loving comments you left for my girls and for the honorable mention here - both Abbie and Meghan are mine and they are ECSTATIC that they got so many nice comments and that they "won" by being posted here! Such fun for everyone - they now can't wait for another challenge to try and "beat mommy" :) THANKS EVERYONE!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Congratulations, ladies!! All of the animal-themed creations were so cute and clever!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive