DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Candy Boxes

Good morning! 

Upon looking at the calendar, I realized we are just TWO weeks away from Halloween! My goodness, where has October gone? Since I know many of you have children (or nieces, nephews, grandchildren....) I thought I'd bring you a week of various candy boxes, tags and other treats. 

Today's cute candy boxes come courtesy of Nami. She used the Square Gift Box Template, then punched small holes into the sides to attach a ribbon handle. The great part about this particular project- you can easily switch out the Sm. Jack O'Lantern for any other small stamp.   

If you'd rather get a downloadable template, we have one available for this design! 

 
I hope that today's project inspired you. If you decide to try and create candy boxes, I'd LOVE to see it! Feel free to upload it to the DeNami Flickr group, the DeNami Facebook page or you can just leave a link to your blog post here. 

I will see you all tomorrow for another fun Halloween idea! Have a great rest of your Monday! 



4 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohh my gosh...too cute!! I just LOVE how Nami cut out the little framed window for her boxes. And then, polka dots and the small Jack O'Lantern...2 of my very favorite stamps...how could you go wrong, right?!

Emily Keaton said...

These are totally cute candy boxes!! Just in time for Halloween. :)

~Tammy~ said...

What a sweet and adorable treat box for Halloween. I like how she used the double line square!

Halloween Stamps said...

hey these cuteis are realy so creative and cool . . my kid loves it. :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive