DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Card Week Day #1

Pin It

Good morning, DeNami friends!


I'm so excited about today's blog post....it's kicking off Day #1 of the Christmas Cards week here on the blog. Each day, we'll have a brand new Christmas card to share with you in addition to some videos along the way! Yes, that's right, we'll have more than one this week!

My card today was inspired by cards that Nami has created recently. She has been using the Classic Christmas stamp set a LOT lately, so I thought it was time for me to give this oldie (but goodie) a whirl. Oh my, I didn't realize how much of a treasure this little set is! I paired up this set with the Large Winter Tree, Polka Dot Background and the new Christmas Wishes sentiment. This is a great quick and easy card that you can created in just minutes.
Okay, now onto the video on how to create this card.....


In closing, I want to remind you all that TODAY is the last day to take advantage of the Black Friday coupon we are offering up. Hurry and get those shopping carts filled and check out soon!

I hope you enjoyed this card today. Tomorrow I have another new card to share with you- this next one is bright and whimsical! Can't wait to see you then!

5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Love this! Perfect for mass producing for sure! Oh, and LOVE your nails! :-)

Tina M said...

What a sweet and easy card!! I love that tree...so fun to use! The video was great...keep them coming :)

Michelle Lupton said...

Great card - quick question - what colour did you use for the sponging around the edge of the kraft card? It looks paler than the vintage sepia - is it Versamark? You didn't show that bit....

Paulina said...

@Michelle- Yes, we did use a little bit of Versamark on the final project. Good eye!

Larissa Heskett said...

THANKS for sharing!! I LOVE the glitter!! =)
It is SO WORTH the mess to me!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive