DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Card Week Day #2

Good morning! 

 
It's Day #2 of Christmas Cards week here on the DeNami blog. Boy, oh boy, am I excited about the card I have for you today. It features some of my favorite stamps, along with my current favorite color combination. Add in some rhinestones and a doily, and this card is simply perfect.

For my card today, I featured the Decorative Crest Circle, which is a great stamp to have in your collection. It's been featured in over three publication in the past year and can work for whatever occasion you're creating for. I've previously used in in an elegant way (see here), so this time I decided to go the whimsical route.
Are you a fan of the classic, traditional Christmas colors, or do you enjoy the fun, whimsical colors? This week, I'll have a mixture of both, so hopefully you'll find a card (or two) that will inspire you. 

I will see you all back here tomorrow with a new card AND video. Thanks so much for stopping by today!



5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

cute card..

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin the pink Paulina; it makes for a very festive holiday card!

Tina M said...

Ohh gosh, came back to read the comments and saw mine was missing...don't ya just hate when you forget to click that publish button?? ;)

Anyway, Paulina, this is sooo stinkin gorgeous!! Seriously, I love every aspect...simply YUMMY!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my I am inspired alright! I am a sucker for anything PINK, so you got me drooling for sure with this one! LOVE it!

I mix traditional and non-traditional...depends on my mood!

Anonymous said...

Hello, very professional high level blog! thank you for sharing. Because of good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Sorry for my bad English. ?

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive