DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Wishes Monkeys

Hi there! 

We are completely in Christmas mode over here at the DeNami office. In fact, I'm listening to Christmas music as I type up this post!  I just finalized the next two weeks of blog posts- we'll have TWO theme weeks coming up AND a special little treat for you all. Lots of fun stuff ahead! 

I recently was commissioned to created a card using the Christmas Monkeys for our show booth. I haven't really had a chance to play with this stamp much, so I was a tad bit hesitant. After playing with a few ideas, I finally decided to shorten this stamp and only use three of the monkeys. I must say, using the stamp this way opened up the possibilities!

Are any of your signed up for the DeNami InTouch newsletter? We sent out the latest email yesterday with a sneak peek of our Black Friday sale. If you haven't signed up yet, click here to sign up. This is a great way to stay current on the latest DeNami news along with getting special sneak peeks and of course, some great saving coupons as well.

I hope that today's post inspired you to think outside the box with your bigger stamps. Thanks so much for stopping by the DeNami blog today- I'll see you tomorrow for a brand new Product Spotlight! 

5 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Who knew Monkeys could be so festive! :) Very cute!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just too cute Paulina! Great way to start the day ;)

Tina M said...

Ohh too stinkin cute! Loving the colors too...how completely adorable! I love breaking up the larger stamps...so many possiabilities!

Emily Keaton said...

Gosh, this is adorable, Paulina!! Love the colors and fun monkeys for Christmas. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Too too cute! Love the non-traditional colors!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive