DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 21, 2011

November DeNami Sightings

Hello there! 

I hope your Monday is off to a great start. Today I have some super fun cards that I've recently spotted in blog land using some DeNami stamps! It just warms my heart to see you all posting your beautiful creations to your blog (or online galleries) using our stamps. It makes me so happy to see more and more of you doing it!

Here are the four cards that recently stood out to me. As I was getting these together, I realized they are all different holidays/ occasions! Talk about a great assortment!


 (Click on pictures to be taken to cards)

Be sure to click on each photo to be taken to the designers blogs. You'll be able to see the full cards and some card details. Also, this is a great way to check out some new, inspiring blogs!  

Have YOU created some DeNami cards recently? I'd LOVE to check them out! Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your blog post, or you can upload it to the DeNami Flickr group or DeNami Design Facebook page! 

Until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohhh my...what WONDERFUL creations!! Ladies, these are over the top :)

Glenda J said...

Fantastic! Great work by all of these talented ladies!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive