DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, November 18, 2011

Seasons Tweetings Chickies

Happy Friday! 

Ready for some "seasons tweetings" from our sweet chickies? Today I have a card that's epitomizes my style- it has pink and brown, glitter and a big, yummy bow! 

As I was going through the various Christmas stamps we carry, I came across the Seasons "Tweet"ings Chickie Scene. Every time I see this image, I can't help but smile. Imagine the joy your recipient will have when they open this sweet Chirstmas card! 
 
I wanted to take this time to let you all know that we have a brand new holiday blinkie! If you have a blog, we'd LOVE for you to add it to your sidebars! 
 
1. Copy the html below
2. Create a new HTML/JAVA SCRIPT element (or gadget) for the sidebar of your blog.  Paste the text above into that element. 

3. Save the element (now containing the html) and re-publish your blog.  


I'm looking forward to see this new blinkie around in blog land. If you add it to your blog, I'd love for you to leave a comment with your blog link so I can check it out! 

Well, my dear DeNami friends, that's all for my post today. I hope you all have a super fabulous weekend- I'll see you back here on Monday! 

 

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, how FUN! Those sparkly chickies are adorable. :)

Tina M said...

This is the worlds most perfect Christmas card...It's so ADORABLE!! I love the same colors and you know how I feel about my bows...couldn't be cuter!!

And that blinkie...SUPER cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE their boots and hats!!! What a darling card. And thanks for the festive blinkie!!!

~Tammy~ said...

So so CA-UTE! Blinkie added! :-)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive