DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 16, 2012

Bright Summer Flowers

Hi there! 

Today I have a card that Nami created at a stamp show. On her week long hiatus here in Washington, she brought back some new samples for me to share with you. While she hasn't had a chance to play with the new stamps yet, she does have some cards from the Spring/ Summer release! 

Nami has a knack for creating these cards that are almost one layer. She starts off by stamping on her main cardstock, and then pops up certain elements. It's both cost effective and works perfectly when you need to create a quick card. 
 
In closing, I just want to send out a reminder that last week we posted the details of the August Blog Hop. The theme: Bright, Bold & Beautiful, which the above card is. I have just a few spots left, so if you're interested, click here to get the details on how to sign up. 


I hope your week is off to a great start. I'll see you tomorrow!   

1 comments:

Tina M said...

Nami is a genius isn't she? I just love the colors and layout...what a great card!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive