DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chickie Friends Galore!

Good morning! 

Today I have a card to share that makes me plain 'ol giddy. I recently was processing an online order and it had about two dozen chickies in it. This got me to thinking....how many chickies could I fit onto one card? After playing with a few different layouts, I came to this one. It's fairly simple but it lets the chickies take the spotlight.

Can you guess the hardest part of creating this card? Yes, it was choosing which chickies to use! I tried to mix in both boy and girl chickies, along with various themes. I could have added a lot more but I didn't want it to get too busy. :)
 
It never ceases to amaze me how these little critters have tugged at your heart strings. I just love seeing all the chickies that you order- it's always so fun to see which ones end up making it into the shopping carts.

I posted these links recently, but just in case you need them again.... Here are four great resources for you:
My challenge to YOU: how many adorable chickies can you fit onto one project? If you create something with a few of them, feel free to post your link in a comment, leave the link or picture on the DeNami Facebook page and/or add it to the DeNami Flickr group

That's going to wrap up this post today. Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Too cute - I love that the chick in the tank is there - that would be my son! lol!

Tina M said...

Ohh my...that's some serious CHICKIE-LICIOUS fun today! Love this little idea. And the colors...I would have never thought to put them together...I love it :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive