DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Gifts Day #4

I'm sure you've heard the saying "All good things must come to an end". I'm sad to say that this is true for our Christmas Gifts theme week. I had so much fun creating the items for this week, and my hope is that it inspired you in creating special homemade gifts. 

Recently I've been getting all sorts of goodies at the dollar store- many of which I've used for craft projects. My most recent find: glass candle holders! 

 
There is something about the holiday season that makes me want to bring out all of my yummy smelling candles. I know I always love receiving them as gifts and thought today would be the perfect day to showcase how you could dress up an ordinary candle holder. Since many of you have mentioned you enjoy videos, I thought I would show you in video form! {It's a fairly short video}


This fun little creation was a two-fold sort of project. It wraps up this theme week AND it also works for the new 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge on my blog! Click here for those details. I always love when I can create something and it works for multiple assignments! :)

In closing, I have another question for you. I believe I know the answer, but I figured I should ask, just in case!
I hope to see you on SUNDAY for our Pretty Packaging Blog Hop. It is going to be full of beautiful inspiration and let's not forget about the prizes! Come on by and join us in fun. 

5 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Paulina, your projects have been very inspiring. I have been in hibernation for a long time, but your projects made me to think about getting my craft things out and do something with them :) And Valentine gifts week is a super idea.

Sheryl said...

Ohhhhh, using washi tape is brilliant!!! Such a great project, and I hope you do Valentine's Day projects too. ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Would a fabby little gift idea Paulina and thanks for the video! Yes, Valentine Gift Week would be FUN ;)

Unknown said...

great tips and fabulous end result! YES...valentine gifts week please!!! :)

~Tammy~ said...

So so elegant! Gifts on a budget! Perfect! You would never know! Looks expensive and as nice as anything in a high end store!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive