DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bright Congratulations

Good morning! 

I'm not sure if it's just in my circle of friends and acquaintances, but it seems like it's baby season right now. So many adorable cuties being born! Seeing that I tend to struggle with baby cards, I thought there may be a few of you that do too. Today I'm sharing one of my go-to layouts that is great for baby cards, along with other occasions!

I know that baby cards generally get the pastel color palette, so I wanted to break out of that and go bright and bold. If you were to switch out the pink ribbons, you could use this card for either gender!

Tip: this card layout works great with any of our Petit Four sets! Whether you need a chickie, birthday, floral, baby, graduation, or any other occasion in between, this card layout is a great one!

 

Isn't it fun to go outside the mold and try out different color combinations? Whether you give this color palette a go, or try out this card layout, I hope that today's card inspired you. Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog. See you tomorrow for a brand new Photo Tutorial by Deb!

NOT LISTED: green, brown, golden cardstocks, golden ink, markers

3 comments:

Dana said...

Great LO and I love the bold brights! So awesome and different for a baby card!

Lisa Elton said...

SUPER sweet Paulina! This is great for a summer baby, bright happy colors. And it's perfect for boy or girl! Have a great day ;)

Greta said...

Will have to remember this LO. Thanks for the inspiration!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive