DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sending Smiles Postcard

Hello friends!

Today I have a card to share with you…clean and simple, of course. I created a fun, thinking of you kind of card. I embossed my kraft cardstock with my Travel Icon embossing folder. Then I inked up Three Line Border on a diagonal and trimmed my paper. I tried to create an air mail type of feel. I die cut a piece of cardstock and then added my sentiment Sending You Smiles Across the Miles. To finish off my card, I added a White Boutique button and some Red/white Twine from my Classic Twine Pack.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned to the blog, because I will be back tomorrow to share a photo tutorial you won’t want to miss.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Deb, love the colors!

Unknown said...

fabulous design! i love the kraft embossed...and the colorful banners are awesome

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive