DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

You're Special Berry Vine

Hi there DeNami friends! Lisa E. here today sharing a card using one of the new embossing folders. If you haven't checked out the fabulous collection of folders offered in the shop, you need to hurry yourself over there and have a peek!!

Click here to see the selection of Embossing Folders

Today I'm featuring the beautiful Henna Embossing Folder on this card. I've embossed it onto a kraft panel then added it to a tangerine card base.


This folder had such a pretty design so I've used minimal stamping to let as much of it show as possible. Have I told you how much I love the Elegant Oval Frame!!??!! They are super easy to stamp and trim out. You can add color to the edge design or leave it plain. I went with a pumpkin color to give my card a fall feel.
The beautiful Berry Vine fits inside the frame perfectly. I think it captures the flow of the embossing folder quite well. A small sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings stamp set tucks in just right too. Tiny Orange Rhinestones add the right touch of pizazz to the vine! I love sentiments like this that let your card be used for any number of occasions.

This card took minimal time to make. Because the embossing folders are so pretty on their own, you can whip up a card in no time when you need one in a hurry! 

5 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous! Love the backgrouund!

Greta said...

Just my style--LOVE this card, Lisa!

Auntie Em said...

This is so beautiful! I love the orange stones on the vine. Perfect for autumn.

Dana said...

*gasp* this is gorgeous!

Mary-Anne V said...

gorgeous...love that embossing folder and how you kept it simple.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive