DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine Coupon Book

Happy Monday, DeNami friends! 
 
Lisa P here with a cute idea for an inexpensive Valentine's Day gift using the tag card template that DeNami Design is sharing with customers who visit their booth at local craft shows.


It's a Valentine Coupon Book!!!

I printed the FREE tag card template onto heavy-weight cardstock. I cut one of the tags out to use as my template. I traced the tag template in pencil twice onto white cardstock (one for the front cover and one for the back cover) and multiple times onto plain white printer paper (for the coupons). I cut these pieces out, erased my pencil lines, and scored each at 1.25".

I then went to town decorating the front cover, back cover and coupon pages with stamps, vellum, embossing powder, etc.

Here's a look at a couple of sample coupon pages (which I also perforated with a Fiskars Rotary Perforating Tool).

The stamped blank lines give you the flexibility to write in whatever you want to for each of the coupons. This is the perfect way customize the gift for your intended recipient.

You can add as many coupons to the book as you want. And I love that the coupons can be for inexpensive but thoughtful things like spending time together or doing something nice for each other.

On the inside of the back cover I stamped a sweet sentiment and then a horizontal line of hearts to hold my signature.
To finish off the book I stacked all of my pages, punched a hole, and tied them together with ribbon.

I had so much fun creating this project and hope I've inspired you! Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Love this book. I would like to make them for my grandkids to use when they come here. Maybe dinner out, a movie, a trip to the mall, etc. What a cute book!

Lisa Elton said...

VERY cute project Lisa and your stamping is beautiful!

Greta said...

I think this is my favorite coupon book I've ever seen--beautiful choice of colors, not too girly so can go to a guy, not overdone so each element can be appreciated--love it!

Annette Allen said...

wow Lisa is amazing.. i love this..

Dana said...

Oh my goodness this is so SO awesome. I love the gold accents and the simplicity of it. Gorgeous work Lisa.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive