DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Love Chalkboard

Hello DeNami Friends!

It's Tammy here to share a sweet little card where I used the chalkboard technique.


 
I began with a red card base followed by adding some pieced patterned papers from my stash.  I took a length of red and white ribbon and created a loop at the top and laid down the center of the card. I snipped the bottom at the center for a decorative touch. 
 
 
I matted a red die-cut circle onto a doily and placed in the center of the card front.  On black cardstock, I stamped the Heart Flower Trio and applied the Chalkboard Technique. A Spellbinders Label die was used to cut the image out. At the upper right of the card front, a sentiment banner was created using the same techinique. The sentiment is from the Love Sentiment Stamp set.

I am so glad you stopped by today! I hope this provides a little Valentine inspiration for you this week!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Can you believe I haven't tried the chalkboard technique LOL! You've inspired me Tammy, cute card!

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Tammy! Love how you put elements together!

Stacy said...

It is a beautiful card! Love the red with the chalkboard look!

Sue Lelli said...

I have those stamps! YOU made them look FAB, Tammy! LOVE the chalkboard effect and your color choice! Super!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive