DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Birthday Monkey

Happy Thursday!

It's Tammy and it's my turn to share a cute little card with you today on the DeNami blog. 


I used four DeNami stamps, the single monkey, the Bunch of Bananas, Leafy Vine, and Happy Birthday from the Thoughtful Greeting Set. I have had this cute paper in my stash forever, so I am so happy to have a cute stamp to coordinate it with. I added a length of wool ribbon around the card and tied the ends off with a Sand Boutique Button, and Emerald Twine.

Thank you for popping by the DeNami Blog for a dash of inspiration.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What perfect paper to go with the super cute DeNami monkey!! Cute Tammy ;)

Greta said...

Darling card, Tammy! I love that wool ribbon!

Marybeth said...

Tammy this is so adorable!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive