DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fuzzy Friends Blog Hop Winners

Hello, DeNami friends! 
 
I'm sorry this is later in the day than normal. I've been fighting a horrible flu these last few days and things are running a little behind here in the office because of it. 
 
It's time to announce the winners from the Fuzzy Friends Blog Hop. I didn't personally get to hop along, but I saw several of the cards and boy, they were amazing. If you didn't get to hop yet, I'd encourage you to do so- the ideas are absolutely inspiring! 

Without further delay, here are the three winners of the blog hop...
 
If you are one of the winners, please contact us at office@denamidesign.com. Winners have one week to claim their $20 DeNami Design gift certificate.
 
I'll be back in just a bit to announce the theme of the April Blog Hop- stay tuned!

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive