DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 10, 2014

Good Luck Treat Boxes

Hello DeNami friends! Deb here sharing a St. Patrick’s Day inspired treat.  For my project, I used my Silhouette and Design ID #39981 from the Silhouette store to create this adorable clover box. However, you can easily use one of DeNami’s downloadable templates and some green cardstock and create something similar.


After my shape was cut, I inked up Curly Shamrock in green ink and randomly stamped it. Then I inked up Good Luck and trimmed it out in banner fashion. I added a twine bow and used my ATG to adhere my Lime boutique buttons to the front of my projects.


Since this project uses only 2 stamps, you can easily mass produce these. Are you ready to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day yet? This project can help get you started. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable treats Deb!!

Greta said...

These are so clever & cute, Deb!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive