DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 2, 2014

Feeling Crabby?

Hello, DeNami Design friends! Lisa P here with a fun little "pick-me-up" card!


We've all been a bit crabby here and there. It happens. But, who could possibly continue feeling crabby after seeing that ADORABLE, happy little crab?!?! I think he's absolutely DARLING!

I stamped the Three Line Border stamp in Deep Lagoon Versafine onto the base of a blank 4.25" x 5.5" white card. Tip: Since the Three Line Border didn't quite extend the entire way across my card, I began by penciling off an area slightly smaller than my red rectangle. Then, I stamped the lines around this penciled off area. The red rectangle then covers up the part of the card base that's not been stamped.

I die-cut two rectangles, one from white cardstock and one from red. I stamped the crab and sentiment onto the white rectangle and added some color with markers. Then, I adhered the rectangles to the card base. Finally, I die-cut a polka dotted bow to finish off the design.

I hope this card made you smile today and inspired you to get inky!

DeNami Design Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Copic Sketch Markers
Red Cardstock (formerly DeNami Design)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker) and Perfect Bow (Simon Says Stamp)
Tool: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (EK Success)
Adhesive: Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow) and Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)

Thanks for stopping by!
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, such a cute card - love the pop of red!! Cute crab as well...

Deb said...

I love the nautical colors of this card! Adorable!

~Tammy~ said...

Sweet as can be!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable! Love the nautical colors and that sweet sweet bow!!

Annette Allen said...

Lisa your card is so CUTE.. love that added bow too..

Ret said...

Hi, love your "feeling crabby" card! Adorable! And thanks for the tip about the 3 line border! I have just been introduced to your cute stamps by Pretty Pink Posh! I've decided I just Had to have those cute monsters and a "few" other cuties to the tune of $130.00! I've decided to wait for special as long as I "NEED" lol that many!! Paulina@ PPP has me addicted to your adorable little stamps! Just love them!!! ❤️

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Lisa! This is adorable! I love the crisp papers and diecuts...and the sweet crab...crabby crab lol. Awesome design!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive