DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Patriotic Chick

Hi DeNami Friends!
It's Tammy, and it's my turn to share a card with you today. It's a little Patriotic number.


 
I started with a navy blue card base. I took white cardstock and placed it in the Stars Embossing Folder and ran it through my Big Shot. Next I took Fired Brick and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks and blended them onto my embossed star images.   When complete, I added to my card base.  I added a piece of patterned paper cut from a Spellbinders Label 1 cut in half to the left side of the card front.   A length of Red Baker's Twine was wrapped around the card front and added to the left side. 

The Celebrate Circle was added inside a die-cut circle which I layered onto a a red scallop circle and white embossed star using the Stars Embossing Folder.  Lastly, I added Patriotic Chickie inside and colored him with copic markers. 
 
A final finishing touch was adding a patriotic star ribbon embellished with a Sapphire Boutique Button. 

I hope you are inspired to start working on your patriotic cards! 

Thanks for stopping by the DeNami Blog today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

sue k said...

Beautiful.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Hooray for the red white and blue!! This is adorable Tammy!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive