DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 13, 2014

Washi Tape Gift Wrap Tutorial

Happy Friday!

As crafters, we may have a bunch of cards in our stash. But how often do we have gift wrap that fits the occasion, too? Today, I have just the solution you may need to quickly come up with gift wrap that meets your gift giving needs.

It’s best if you start off with a neutral gift box: kraft or white is best. For my project, I created my gift box using my Martha Stewart Score pal using the instructions provided with the scoring tool. My finished box is 4x4x2 which only required 2 sheets of 8x8 cardstock.
 
DeNami Design Supplies
Ruby Red Boutique Buttons

Other Supplies
gift box
old book pring
twine
scissors
2" scallop circle punch
needle

 
 
 
 

You can also embellish your gift wrap washi box using stamps. DeNami carries a bunch of coordinating washi and stamps like Camera and Film Strip washi.
 
The possibilities are endless! Have fun creating!
Want to see more of our Photo Tutorials? If you have missed any of them, CLICK HERE. Whether you need some inspiration, want to learn new techniques or just need a refresher course in crafting, this is the perfect resource.  


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Deb these are SO CUTE!! And I have to say I love that little scrunchy flower!!

Unknown said...

These are awesome Deb. I love this idea :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive