DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Smiling Candy Treats

Dear Friends,

A reader of ours shared how she used the DeNami faces to create these ADORABLE candy treats! They look simple enough that you can give them out to all your loved ones. I love that she used the fingertips snipped from dollar store gloves. What an adorable gift to give!

When I see the faces, they make me smile. I love happy gifts, and I'm sure you do, too.

You can find the DeNami faces here and here. We also have fun accessories like glasses, moustaches, hair and such here.

Here original post is found here with all her instructions.






1 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive