DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 2, 2015

Hugs for a Sweet Friend Encouragement Card

Hi Friends,

Encouragement cards are so appreciated by recipients, especially during times of need. I like to send out a note of encouragement any chance I get. I belong to a homeschool co-op and carry around some note cards and a pad of pretty paper. Sometimes I just give a note to someone that comes to mind, I hear has a birthday or if I am aware of something they are going through.

I don't limit it to close friends or even people I know. I have been known to give a little note to someone that I don't know well at all. Sometimes it even means more when they least expect it.

Today, DT Lisa P created a heartfelt card for a fellow stamping friend that is facing the challenge of her life, cancer. I know it means the world to her friend knowing that she is not facing this fight alone and that people are praying for her and thinking of her.

Here is the card that she made. This would be such a nice one to have on hand for those times.

~~~

Hello there! It’s Lisa P. Today I’m sharing a card I made for one my sweet inky friends, Michele, who was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. A bunch of us Colorado crafty girls got together for lunch with Michele a few days before her surgery to give her big hugs and shower her with love, laughter and support.



I used the CL-F249 Medium Awareness Chickie as my focal point and added lots of sparkle (because if you know Michele then you know she loves her bling *wink*). I framed the focal point with a die-cut tag that I stamped repeatedly with “hugs” and hearts.

Here’s a closer look:



I hope you like my project for today and feel inspired to get creative!

Thanks for visiting!

DeNami Design Supplies:
Stamps: CL-F249 Medium Awareness Chickie, A94 Mini Heart, PF28 Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set
Ink: TK-VF083 Smokey Gray Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: PC44 Charcoal
Vellum: PC07 White Vellum
Dies: PPPD05 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 Dies, PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Dies

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Markers, Glitter Pen, White Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Circle Die, Scalloped Frame Die, Twine, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Hole Punch, Adhesive

http://bellalistona.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Greta said...

I know Michele loved this card, but more importantly just being with all of you & feeling the love & support! Great design, Lisa!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive