DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Love Owl Card and Design Team Member Introduction

Love Owl Card and Design Team Member Introduction

Hi Friends,

Today we meet Jung, a photographer, crafter and stamper. I first came across Jung on Instagram. What caught my eye were her gorgeous pictures and impeccable card designs. I was delighted when she agreed to join our design team.

If you look carefully, her cards are perfect. From the design to the picture. It also helps that she is a wiz at photo editing, too. Her helpful nature and eager spirit makes her a wonderful team member. I'm sure you will enjoy her as much as I do. Be sure to scroll all the way through her bio AND her lovely Valentine's Day card project.

Have fun getting to know her and her style. Be sure to follow her on Instagram @junglebarrya.

~ Nami
http://jungahsang.wordpress.com

 

1.  How did you get into stamping?
I started scrapbooking in high school, and I stamped here and there on my scrapbook layouts.  I really got into stamping, however, in March of 2015 after watching a few youtube card making videos.  I gave my husband a wish list, and for my birthday, I got a die cutting machine.  Yay!!!  Since then, I've been obsessed with stamping and card making.


2.  What are your favorite things to do for fun?
I love photography...I am always taking pictures of my girls, much to their delight (or not, haha).  I love hanging out with my family.  I also love reading, and listening to audio books, but my favorite is crafting!!!


3.  What is your favorite stamping accessory/accessories?
I really like ink blending and heat embossing.


4.  What do you like to do while stamping?
I like to listen to music or audio books on my phone while stamping.  Sometimes, I like to watch youtube card making videos (if the girls remembered to charge the iPad) while stamping as well.


5.  When is your best time to stamp?
I like to stamp when it's quiet...so when the girls are at school or after they go to bed...LOL!


6.  Details about yourself, family, background, etc.:
I married my high school sweetheart, and we live in Texas with our two beautiful girls (both in elementary school).  I am a stay at home mom, and part-time/hobbyist photographer.  We have a cutie dorkie (dachshund and yorkie mix) pup named Emma, who we absolutely adore.  My favorite TV show is FRIENDS, my favorite color is blue, and I cannot live without my morning coffee!

~ Jung

Hello crafty friends! 

 It's Jung here with my first official post for the DeNami design blog!  Today I have a cute Valentine's theme card for you using the OWL LOVE BIRDS, CL-G170 , stamp.  

First I stamped the image with Versafine onyx black ink onto some white card stock.  I colored in the images using watercolor markers and a water brush.  I die cut the colored image using a heart die.  I made the foreground quilted paper by cutting various patterned paper into about 1.25 in squares and gluing them onto a piece of paper cut to size.  I die cut a heart out of the quilted paper and adhered it to my card base with foam tape.  Then I inlayed the stamped heart pice inside the die cut heart of the quilted paper.  I stamped a quick sentiment using Versamark ink onto some black card stock and heat set using silver embossing powder.  To finish off my card, I added some sequins in various sizes.


I hope you like my card!  Have a fantastic Wednesday





 



http://jungahsang.wordpress.com





3 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

I am loving these DT introductions! I really enjoyed reading and learning more about Jung! And her card for today is totally adorable!!!

Shelly said...

Super cute card!!

Helen Gullett said...

This is sooo adorable!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive