DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 22, 2016

Photo Booth Chickie Card and Guest Blogger from Russia

Hi Friends,

Today I am delighted to introduce to you a popular card maker and scrapbooker from Russia. I saw her lovely projects on Instagram and asked her to share her talents with us. Be sure to scroll down to see all her lovely pics.

Her Instagram handle is @umichka and her website is Umichka.com.



Hello!

My name is Anna and I live in Russia, Saint-Petersurg with my sweet family. My scrapbook life started in 2011, when we were expecting our daughter. I tried some styles and techniques for the first year, and then the Clean and Simple style stole my heart. I equally love to create scrapbook layouts and cards, and also I’m a project lifer since 2014. Recently, I spend more time cardmaking – cards are easy and fast to create and it relaxes me as I start to play with my favorite supplies. I like to make cards with funny scenes and combine some small elements from different sets to get the result I imagine.

I just adore the Build-A-Chickie Clear Stamp Set set! I love the possibility of building my own chickies and even sweet scenes! So for my first post I chose this set and made a "photo booth" style card - it shows the story of one funny guy, his girl friend and his friends.
I used stitched film strip die and stamped some "pictures" inside of it. For making the crowd I used simple masking - just covered some places with the sheet of paper.
For the background, I blended with Distress inks, sprinkled with water and then added some stamped dots with Teeny Swiss Dot stamp and the One of a Kind sentiment.
 







DeNami Supplies:



http://umichka.com


2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a super fun card!! So many creative details!! And I love the photo booth story that goes along with it!!

Jung AhSang said...

super cute chickie card! Love it!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive