DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 18, 2016

St Patrick's Day Gift Boxes - (Self Closing Boxes)

Hello DeNami Friends!

Today I want to share with you these self-closing boxes that I decorated in a St. Patrick's Day theme. For my project I used the Owl Love Birds stamp which I stamped with black waterproof ink on white cardstock. Then, I used watercolor brush pens to dressed up the owls for the holidays. I found a little head in my stash that was perfect for this occasion.




Using my cutting machine, I cut out three self-closing boxes from white cardstock. Using masking tape, I masked off the front area of the box and applied light green ink onto the area using a blending tool. After the ink was dry, I used a little shamrock stamp, stamped it several times with VersaMark and embossed it whit white embossing powder. To finish of the boxes I adhered the owl couple with 3D foam squares to the box.








DeNami Supplies:
Accessories:


http://some-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com/2016/02/st-patricks-day-self-closing-boxes.html

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

These little treat boxes are so sweet! Love the shamrock background and the way you dressed up the little owls for St. Patrick's Day!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive