DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Saint Patrick's Day Panda Card

Hello DeNami Friends!

Today, I've got a St. Patrick's day themed card.  When I think of St. Patty's day, I think green and gold!

First, I decided that I wanted my cute pandas to make a pyramid and I wanted the top panda to hold a balloon, so I chose the plain panda and the panda with the balloon from the Panda Pals clear stamp set, and stamped them on white cardstock.  I colored the balloon green, then stamped the "hi" sentiment from the Emojis clear stamp set with black ink.  I die cut the stamped image into a tag.  On another piece of white cardstock, I blended 2 different shades of green ink to create a bright green ombre background...love my ombre backgrounds, lol!  I took the gingham background stamp and stamped it twice with black ink over my green background, creating my own green gingham pattern paper.  I die cut a rectangle out of the green gingham and adhered it to a green card base using foam tape.  I adhered my panda stamped tag on top using more foam tape.  To finish off my card, I made a gold bow using a die set and gold cardstock, and adhered it to the top of my tag.  Then, I filled in the little green balloon with some glossy glue, and set aside to dry.  I also made a simple matching envelope by stamping a panda and a speech bubble saying "hi."







DeNami Supplies:

CRM04 Panda Pals Clear Stamp Set

TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine

 

http://jungahsang.wordpress.com

 

2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Totally cute panda pyramid!!! And I love the little panda on the envelope flap too!!! Adorable!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive