DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Somebunny Loves You Theme Week- Day 2



Hello DeNami Friends!

Who doesn’t love a cute little bunny?! I know that I certainly do and that is the theme for this week. Of course, my first thought was to make an Easter card. That’s the most obvious choice with Easter around the corner. But let’s face it, I can’t beat the Easter Card that I made last week and I was not about to try! I decided I would make a birthday card instead.

I created the background of the card with the Bunny Tail Trio, Dot Border and Stitched Border stamps. I used grey, yellow and green dye inks on the background. For the main bunny I used the Bunny with Flower and Medium Double Circle stamp. For the circle, I used the same grey dye ink. I kept the coloring of the bunny simple and used Copic markers without any shading. Next I cut out the bunny using a scallop punch. For the sentiment on the front I used the One of a Kind stamp on white cardstock. The inside of the card is stamped with the Small Happy Birthday stamp in black ink. I hope that you enjoyed this weeks card and it inspires you to create a card for that special person in your life that is one of a kind! Until next time!

Be sure you come back tomorrow to see Jung's bunny card!











DeNami Supplies:




http://elizabethgcreations.com

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is adorable, Elizabeth!!! I love the stamped background you created! So perfect for that sweet bunny focal point!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive