Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Hello DeNami Friends!
Today, I've got a card that is perfect for a good friend! I really love the sentiments in DeNami's Heartfelt Blessings stamp set, and I love how my card came together.
Here's how I created my card:
- I stamped the Bunny Trail Trio stamp on a piece of white cardstock. I also drew a circle using a pencil and circle die to create my sun.
- I stamped the bunny tail trio again onto a piece of post it sticky note, then cut it out to create a mask.
more post it notes, I hand cut a hill mask keeping both sides of the
post it note to mask both the hills and sunset sky. I also die cut a
circle (the same circle I used to draw my sun) out
of another post it note to create a mask for the sun.
to create my hill, I used the top portion of my hill mask, to mask off
the bunnies, sun, and sky. I also placed the bunny mask over the
stamped bunnies. Then, I blended some green ink,
creating a hill.
removed the top portion of the mask. Then, I placed the circle mask
above the image, covering up the circle that I drew. I also took the
hill mask, and covered my hill with it. Then, I blended
2 orange inks creating a sunset sky. I removed all the masks,
revealing a white sun and white bunnies.
- I colored in the bunnies and the sun with markers. I also added some clear glitter marker over the sun image, making it sparkle.
- I stamped the sentiment on my hill with Versamark ink, and heat set with gold embossing powder.
- Next, I die cut a rectangle out of a piece of floral patterned paper.
- Then, I die cut a smaller rectangle out of my colored piece. I attached this to the patterned paper using thin foam squares.
- I wrapped some twine around both rectangles, tying it into a bow. Then attached the whole thing to a white card base using foam tape.
- To finish off my card, I added some sequins.
- Blog Hop
- Card Kits
- Circle Stamps
- Fabulous 3 Spotlight
- Guest Designer
- Pop Up Cards
- Product Spotlight
- Sneak Peek
- Thank You
- Tropical Dreams
- Ways with Washi