DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Week of Easter- Day 4

Hello DeNami friends!

I am back with another project for the DeNami Design Design Team. This time I want to show you a couple of Easter tags that I created. I found a cutting file for this tag online and cut it out of white cardstock as well as the inner part out of yellow, green, and red cardstock.



Then I stamped the cute Bunny with its eggs on the center part of the created window of the tag and colored the image with alcohol markers. 






To finish off the tags, I stamped the sentiment "Happy Easter" on the  inner part of the tags.





http://some-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com/2016/03/easter-tags-denami-designs.html


1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

These are so adorable, Jeanin!!! Love the shape of the tags!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive