DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Week of Gifts and Favors- Day 4 Chocolate Box

Hello DeNami Friends!

Today I wanted to show you this gift box that I made. To make it I used this sweet bunny stamp by DeNami Design and a free cutting file by Brother that you can find on the Canvas website for the Scan'N'Cut. It's not super big (but I resized it so it fit on an A4 cardstock) but I was able to fit two pieces of chocolate inside.


I used a pastel yellow cardstock to cut out the box and it's super simple to assemble. To embellish my box I die cut a flower border from green, red and orange cardstock and adhered the individual pieces together. Before adhering it to to the box, I stamped the sentiment "Celebrating You" with VersaMark ink and embossed it with gold embossing powder.



I also stamped the little bunny with black ink on white cardstock and colored him with alcohol markers. To finish of the gift box, I just adhered the bunny next to the sentiment and filled the box.




I think the cute stamps by DeNami Design are perfect to embellish gift boxes like this!


DeNami Supplies: 
Accessories:


http://some-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com/2016/03/gift-favor-denami-design.html

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive