DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 1, 2016

Guest Blogger- Sharna Waksmulski with another Happy Card

Hello Everyone! 
 
I am back again with another guest post for you today! I have a second card for you today using those happy donuts! I mean aren't they just adorable? I thought it would be fun to show another way to use them. 
 
I used the Pretty Pink Posh filmstrip die to create my focal point using a dark denim blue to really make it pop against the background. Once I had them stamped and colored, I attached the whole thing to a few layers of colored paper from my stash. I really like the green and blue combo with the pops of color. The sentiment I stamped and cut a banner end and curled it up just a bit to give it some added dimension. It wasn't standing out enough so I added a few more strips of paper in coordinating colors to match the background. 
 
Hope you enjoyed my card!













DeNami Supplies:
 
 
http://cardsbysharna.blogspot.com
 

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Super fun and sweet card!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is so adorable!!! Love it!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive